Monday, December 13, 2010

The newest addition to our family...

Dan has been begging me for this basically since we got married.  I finally decided to give in.  (I may or may not have been bribed with a trip to Disneyland.)

It is with great pride and excitement that we announce...

The arrival of our 42" plasma screen TV!!!

We've really enjoyed it so far--especially watching Lost via Hulu on a bigger screen than Dan's laptop. =]

You have no idea the amount of coaxing it took to get this picture of him.

2 comments:

lyse. said...

Oh typical danny. Hahah Lauren I love this! Also, i hope you know this means next time i'm in California we can have a REAL psych marathon, right??

Ps i love how you and I love to go to disney land but the entire snow family is not super psyched about it ever. Sad day.

Autumn Lynn said...

Congrats on the TV haha.

Devin wants one too...