Image Map

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Tax Baby

Today is my little brother Ti's birthday (rather appropriate for the child of an accountant, eh?)  I can't believe he's already 12 years old.  I think the hardest part about living so far away from my family is I don't get to see my siblings grow up.  Every time I see them they've changed so much.  It's so crazy to think that the little boy I used to play and carry around with is old enough to hold the Priesthood.  I'm so proud of the little man he's turning into.  Ti is just such a great kid.  He's almost always happy and ready with a joke. He makes the funniest little comics, and my friends always wanted to know what happened next in The Adventures of Captain Corndog!  Ti is so much fun and I just can't wait to see him on Monday!

Gardner Village.
Christmas

So attractive.

Pig pickin'

Waxing Philosophical
Happy Birthday to my little Buster Bobbins.

1 comment:

robertandsharon said...

What a great kid! I love him so much...see you all on Monday! Can't wait...