Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Perfection.

On rare occasions, you might find yourself thinking, "Today was pretty near perfect."  That was my Memorial Day.  It started with breakfast burritos prepared by my father-in-law.  Then a ten mile bike ride through a canyon with my sweetie.  Follow that up with an afternoon at the beach and a barbecue with the in-laws, and I'd say it was a day well spent.

Horsies!

Start of the trail.

Reppin' good ol' USC.

Oh hey guys.  Just about to go down this giant hill with my squeaky brakes.








One of the five billion streams we crossed.  Ok, maybe it was more like 7.  But still.





Addie performing her "Monkey Dance."
  In other news, Mason shared in my bad luck streak this weekend--he chipped his tooth while playing laser tag at a birthday party!  Ouch.  It's ok though, he got a free round of laser tag, and that was enough to make him happy.  Haha.
Talk about a snaggle tooth.
P.S. I found my ring!
P.P.S. I also made an AMAZING Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream cake.  My camera died, so I don't have any pictures, but you can go check out the recipe here.  Her cake looks prettier than mine did anyway.
P.P.P.S. Special thanks to my hubby for letting me borrow his computer to post this!
P.P.P.P.S. On a more serious note.We're so blessed to live in a country with so many men and women who have put their lives on the line to protect and defend our lives and dreams.  We wouldn't have too many days like this if it weren't for them. 
P.P.P.P.P.S.  Just being obnoxious.

1 comment:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend!! Where did you find your ring? That's exciting, I have lost mine once and it was just for a hour...but I really thought I was going to die.