Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

For the record

Lime + sugar does not work as a substitute for lemonade in a smoothie.  No if's, and's, or but's about it.  But it does make for some great sour faces.

Also, missing your mid-morning snack during pregnancy is close to earth-shattering/day-ruining.  And that's how I justified my frozen yogurt run during my break.

In other news, I'd like to introduce you to my new fishy friend, Prince Philip.  He's the latest addition to our office. 
Who couldn't love a face like that?
Hopefully he hasn't heard my coworkers taking bets on how long he'll survive.  Poor guy.

2 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

ummm . . . we needed pictures of the sour faces :)

robertandsharon said...

Cute little fishy....hope he doesn't have to swim in the great commode beyond!