Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Heart!

My best friend is married!!  The past week was a bit of a whirlwind with all the wedding preparations, but life is always fun with Ellen, even when there are a few minor meltdowns.  ;) I don't have words for how much I love this girl!!  She is like a sister to me.  Shrimpy and Belchy forever!!!

Trying to be sneaky and capture awkward moments at the rehearsal dinner...

Introducing the other bridesmaids to clapping alley in St. Augustine

Enjoying our fudge buckets for breakfast! (Ellen the bride and her cousin/Maid of Honor Emily)
 
This was our motto for the day before the wedding. 
Sooo...I may have been a teensy, tiny bit emotional throughout the entire ceremony...well, let's be honest, it was more like the whole day, so I didn't really take any pictures.  Plus, I was part of the bridal party so picture taking wasn't exactly a possibility.  I did however snag a couple off of facebook.  I'm so beyond excited to see all the pictures that Amanda, the photographer caught.  I mean, check out the teaser one...

From Hey, I love You Photography.
Ellen waiting with her father before the ceremony.  Isn't she just stunning???
Man and Wife!

She's married!!
This little lady was so well behaved the whole time!!
 Biggest Congratulations and a whole boat-load of well-wishes for Andrew and Ellen!  I can't think of a more happy or deserving couple.  I love you both!! 

London and I are now in North Carolina for more adventures, so there will be lots more fun and exciting posts coming up.

P.S. If I stole YOUR picture off of facebook, and you don't want it on here, let me know and I will remove it.  Thanks!

No comments: