Image Map

Friday, May 10, 2013

Learning to Say Goodbye

Our passes to Disneyland expire at the end of this month.  I know, our lives must be soooo difficult if that's my biggest complaint in life.  But honestly, I think I may cry driving away for the last time.  But we've got them for now, and we're trying to suck as much fun as possible out of it!  We went this last week with my Aunt Cheryl's family.  It was a triple celebration: Isabella and Daniel's birthdays, plus a big good-bye to Natasha before she leaves on her mission.


With Trevor and Natasha on Star Tours.  I was the Rebel Spy! Uncle Robert said my baby must be a Jedi.

How can I let go of days like this??

Hanging with Aunt Cheryl by the Radiator Springs ride.  It is SUPER fun, but definitely not worth a 2+ hour wait (we got fast pass first thing in the morning for it).
We've been having a lot of fun in the OC with Aunt Cheryl and Co.  Last weekend we went down to see Isabella's chalk drawing she drew for a festival at Soka University.  It's of green narwhals.

Narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, because they are so awesome.
London got a free balloon at the festival!

Cutest picture ever of these two. 
While I will miss Disney, I'll miss Natasha even more.  But ya know what, she's serving in the Raleigh, NC mission...which is where my family lives...sooo maybe we'll "bump" into her sometime. ;)  Hopefully.  And if not, at least we know she's in good hands!  Still kind of in denial about this whole mission thing.  Maybe it'll become more of a reality at her farewell next week. 

No comments: