Image Map

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ice cream

Today, I went and bought some ice cream because: A. I love ice cream more than any other food and B. We don't have air conditioning in our house, and now that summer has finally decided to join us here in Utah, our apartment is hotter than all get out.
I wanted to go get Coldstone, but Dan persuaded me to make the economical choice and get some from the Creamery.
I bought "Peanut Butter Trails" because it's pretty tasty (nothing to Coldstone, of course, but decent).

As Dan started scooping a bowl, he commented, "You know, they should put some red food dye in this and call it Peanut Butter Entrails...get it???"

Gross.

1 comment:

Garrett Steppat said...

Ever had "Rite Aid" ice cream? That is the stuff of legends! Give you huge scoops and it's cheap! WOOT WOOT!