Image Map

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It Is Your Birthday.

...Or it was two days ago.  Friday was Danny's birthday!  We went to his favorite restaurant (Olive Garden), and finished up our Lord of the Rings marathon we'd been having this week over a box of his favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream.  I got him TWO seasons of Psych.  Because I'm just that awesome.  Ok really, I was just going to get him season four, but season three was on sale, so I figured I might as well.  The stars aligned for Dan's birthday I guess.


I'm so blessed to have Dan in my life.  He is my best friend and I know is going to keep me laughing throughout eternity.  I'm so proud of him for getting into dental school and working so hard and always doing his best.  He is such a great husband and I know he's going to make a great father someday (not any day soon, don't worry, Mom). I love you!

2 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

I am not worried- that is y'all's decision (just be sure you have insurance:)). And I think you got a "bona fide" one :)
Happy Birthday Dan!

Katherine Beard said...

OMG Lauren that made me want to cry... and not just cause that was me a year or so ago. JK Seriously though that is so cute and romantic! I love it. You make marriage seem.... so ... cool... minus all that other STUFF...(I think you know what Im talking bout lol). For reals, the way you right about marriage and the way Taylor Lautner looks in a speedo... I may get married after all!