Image Map

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes

We feel the need to squeeze humor out of life, so we don't feel so hopeless.  That way when really scary things are staring us in the face, we can stand tall and pretend like we're brave.  Like Simba in the Lion King, "I laugh in the face of danger: Ahahaha!"

Putting your trust in the Big Man Upstairs really shouldn't be that hard, when you think about it.  I mean, who knows better than He does?
So why is it so difficult for me right now?


This girl is the bravest person I know.



2 comments:

Renee (and Eric) said...

You me. Both. Totally. On the one hand I have a heart of happy about millions of many miracles. On the other hand I would just love to see through certain glass darklys of my current moments. What a life!

Katherine Beard said...

You are incredible boo! Thank you for your wise words. They truly are inspiring!