Image Map

Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

One of my favorite parts about winter is that we can go inside and just be cozy.  Hot chocolate, a good book, and good company.  Snuggled up next to a fire or under blankets.  Looking outside and being able to enjoy the world being smothered in snow, but from a safe/comfortable tempurature.  We had lots of fun doing all those things at the cabin.  Plus hot tubbing, but I didn't get any pictures of that.

Christmas Eve


Cafe Rio salads!

Melly Belly

Mason's jenga tower.
Dan on Christmas morning.

Christmas dinner.

Uncle Glen felt bad there weren't many pictures of me, so he took this one.

Dan and I played an epic game of Jenga.


We completed 35 levels!

And Dan knocked it over trying to stack the 36th level...

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

This made me laugh a lot.

Can I steal your hair? Seriously? It's growing so long and it's beautiful.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Robyn Carr said...

looks like a fun Christmas!