Image Map

Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 1


15 Random Facts
1. My favorite color changes all the time.  Right now it's purple.
2. Books and movies make me happy.
3. I gave a talk in church on Sunday.  I'm pretty sure the only part anyone remembered was when I said that I was afraid Dan would never like me when we first met, because he gave off a bad boy vibe.  I didn't explain that the reason I thought that was because he told me about how he peed in the JFSB parking lot at BYU.  Fun story.
4. Even though I'm 21 and married and technically "a grown-up," I still fly through life by the seat of my pants.  I don't think I'll ever grow out of that.  I don't know that I want to.  Hurray for spontaneity/poor memory!
5. When I was in elementary school, I was OBSESSED with horses.  I still want to own one someday.  
6. I also like dogs, a lot.  They make me happy.
7. I don't like to play games.  I know , it's weird.
8. I love Disneyland/world.  Period.  I'm like a little kid when I go there.  Dan hates it.  Hahaha.
9.  Part of me still wants to be an author, but I always get so discouraged.  After studying really great literature for the past three years of my life, it's hard to think why anyone would want to read what I have to say.  
10.  I am so excited for spring break.  I get to see my family.  We're going to Harry Potter World, Disney, and maybe even Seaworld.  Then we're going back to Jacksonville and I get to see my high school friends and go to all my old high school haunts.  Dream vacation, seriously.  
11.  I want to live in the South whenever we finally get to pick where to settle down.  I wouldn't mind living in Europe first though. 
12.  I want a small, cute, old house, with lots of windows and a wrap-around porch.  Lots of trees and a garden.  Maybe a pool, depending on wherever we end up.
13. Yesterday, at church, an older gentleman told me that you can tell I am "just smitten" with my husband.  I need to remember that more often.  Like when I'm stressed and tired.  I am the luckiest.
14.  A lot of times people think my mother and I are sisters.
15. I am awful at math.  Dan thinks it's funny.

30 Days of Blogging.

2 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

very interesting- and you really are good at math- you just have put up a mental block :)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I can relate to these a lot. I never have a consistent favorite color and I absolutely am horrible at math.

I totally want to renovate an old house, but I am afraid of that prospect too haha :)