Image Map

Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 18

I got a little distracted last night and forgot to post for 30 days.  In my defense, Thursdays are like TV marathon night at our house.  Bones and The Office are on, plus we had to catch up on Survivor, PLUS I was watching a movie on Netflix. And to think there was a time when I hardly ever watched TV.

For Day 18, I was supposed to write about dreams/goals/aspirations I have.  I feel like I basically did this in my bucket list, but here's a brief outline:
I want to be a writer.  It'd be nice to make the big bucks like Stephenie and J.K., but that's probably not very realistic. I'll just settle for writing something good, that at least a few people appreciate.
I want to do humanitarian work somewhere.  Ya know, make a difference in someone's life.
I want to have a big family.  I want to work to make our home a happy place, and teach them that family comes first, not only through words, but especially through example.
I want to be self-reliant--garden, food storage, sewing, etc.  I don't want to look back on my life when I'm fifty with regret when I realize I was idle, dependent, and/or selfish for most of my life.

 30 Days of Blogging.

No comments: