Image Map

Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 25

In my purse.

I'm kind of funny about purses.  I probably switch off which one I'm using once a month.  Currently, I'm on my Mickey Mouse Dooney&Bourke Grammie got me for Christmas.  This is the first brand name purse I've ever had, and probably the most "grown-up."


But no matter the purse I'm using, I probably have the same things in it.

The usual suspects:
My wallet.
My phone.
Chapstick.
A pen.
My thumbdrive.
Lotion.
Gum. (I'm out!)
My keys.
A book (Little Women at the moment--rereading it for bookclub).
My little notebook.

I also used to carry concealer/foundation, but I hardly ever actually used it, so it got booted to the curb.  As did my old camera.  My new camera can't fit all it's awesomeness in any of my purses now, which is ok.

While we're on the topic, I'd really like a big leather bag, with lots of compartments.  If you see a cool/cheap one, let me know. =]

30 Days of Blogging.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm looking for a big bag, too- I want to be able to fit all the diaperbag stuff in it, and my laptop, and maybe the DSLR I got for my birthday. Target has some for $40 but theyre more professional-looking ones.

robertandsharon said...

Check T.J. Maxx or Ross - they always have great purses from inexpensive to expensive. Just don't fall in love with an expensive one!