Image Map

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A quick review.

Sunday...
Spicer sang a solo at church!  He's so brave (and talented)! 
Probably his favorite seat in the house...
Ti and Jack remain as goofy as ever.  But they're also cute, so I guess we can cut them some slack.
Ti's latest hobby is card tricks.

Jack playing with Spicer's scarf.

Hope takes the word perfectionist to a whole new level.  She spent Sunday afternoon studying Biology.  Not because she had a test or any assigned reading, but to stay ahead of the class for her own personal pleasure.  Ummm, we may be total opposites when it comes to scholarly habits.  Which is probably a good thing for her.
My father says she might be a machine.

Bronwyn is my favorite puppy in the whole wide world.  She was so happy to see me when I came home, she was crying.  Also, she peed herself (my family always has her meet me outside).  She does this every time I come to visit, and then won't leave my side for at least an hour.  I love her.
Preciousness.
We had the Carr Family Christmas Party at our house Sunday night.  It was fun to see some of my aunts and uncles!  Dan loved the good ol' Southern cooking, and he always appreciates the accents...and the colloquialisms!  My uncles were helping themselves to some of my mother's queso dip, and one says to the other, "That's some good stuff right there."  To which my other uncle replied, "This stuff'll put a few dimples on your ass."  (Please read in a southern accent.)  My sister and I still can't stop laughing from that one.
Uncle Norman, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Genie.

Josh (cousin), Aunt Nancy, Uncle Johnny, Aunt Sheila, Uncle Jimmy (he made the dimple comment).

Dan building a house of cards.

Just hangin' out.

Hope and I looking especially awk1ward.
 Monday was our two year anniversary!  Dan went golfing with my dad, while I helped my madre finish some Christmas shopping.  Once we reunited, my parents took us out to eat at Japanese steakhouse.  I'd never been to one before!  How fun!  Our chef was Mexican, but he was pretty funny...and p.s. the food was delicious and plentiful!

I think I'll keep him!
Tuesday...
Was a lot like Monday.  Golfing for the boys, shopping for the women.  Tonight we went to go see Spicer in his high school's Theatre Showcase.  It was fun, they did scenes from The Importance of Being Earnest.  ...Spicer dressed in drag as Lady Bracknell in one of the scenes, hy-ster-i-cal!  We also got one last Christmas present from Grammie in the mail today!
A gigantic box of See's Candies!  Yum!
Can't wait for the rest of the week! (Especially since my siblings will finally be out of school tomorrow!!)

1 comment:

robertandsharon said...

Sounds like a super fun Christmas holiday. Nothing like the South for Christmas and watch out for those "dimples" from the See's Candies! Love you all...The Grammie Girl