Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Shower Numeros Dos

I feel so lucky to have had three super cute showers!  This one was thrown by some friends from church here in South Pasadena.  Complete with ice cream sundae bar.  They know me so well!
Ice cream sundaes!

Precious mini-cupcakes.

Beautiful Diaper Cake.

With Carrie and Grandma Vacc

With Isabella and Natasha (cousins!) [Thanks to Aunt Cheryl for this photo!]

And these were the favors! Chocolate-covered Caramel Corn!
Thanks to Melissa, Veronica, and Jenae for their awesome shower-throwing skills, and thank you so much to all who came!

I also had one more fabulous shower at work, but didn't get any pictures of that one.  That doesn't make it any less special though, so I'd also like to say thanks to the ladies of RBJ Software!  I'll miss you guys!

No comments: