Image Map

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cathedrals

Men can build impressive structures to worship in.  There are cathedrals and churches and temples that I have visited, and the intricacies within them have taken my breath away.  The time and sacrifice put into their construction are truly awe-inspiring.



But then I go to place like this.  I often feel closer to God when I find myself surrounded by the work of His own hand.  I find myself at a loss for words.  Sometimes I wish we had church outside.






All pictures from Zion's National Park.

4 comments:

Robyn Carr said...

I forgot that you missed our day at Zion's for the reunion in Southern Utah. It is amazing isn't it. Glad you got to go!

robertandsharon said...

Such a beautiful place!

Lisa said...

Love all of these! So beautiful!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

If I could attend church outside...it would definitely be in Kentucky around where my parents live. Rolling hills and farm land for miles. I love it :)