Image Map

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Reasons why London already loves the South

1. Rocking Chairs.

She couldn't get enough of them at Cracker Barrel, and her favorite thing to do at Mimi and Papa's is rock in the rockers.

2. An appreciation for history. 
London loved riding this (still working!) antique riding toy outside a store in downtown Apex, NC.


Uncle Jack liked it too!
3. Being smothered with love by her southern relatives.

4. Ice cream joints that make a million flavors of slow-churned, home-made-style ice cream!




This place was happenin'!!

The outdoor seating...SOOO NC.  Or maybe as my siblings like to say "ratchet."






5. Lots of wide, open spaces to run hog wild!







Can't wait to show London more of this great state that I fall in love with more and more each time I come!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I think I would love the south too! Looks like fun!