Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever!

That's London's new motto!  I think she thought she had died and gone to heaven--strawberries are her very favorite!


London is a very resourceful little girl, and that applies to her strawberry picking methods as well.  If she couldn't pull the strawberry off the vine, she would just suck it right off.  It kept cracking me up to see her crouching down, picking out the perfect specimen, and taking a bite.  Doesn't get much fresher than that!


Uncle Ti


Maybe just a little messy...




Mimi!

Eating another...

YUM!


What do you mean I have something on my face?


Our haul!
Now we're all set to make some strawberry jam!  Unless London eats them all first...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh man! I LOVE those two shots looking down the rows of strawberries with her sitting/standing in the middle. That is hilarious she just sucked them off the plants. I can't believe how big she is now.