Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Juliet's Blessing

We blessed Juliet on December 1...kind of crazy how time is constantly slipping through my fingers.  Do you remember being a kid--or even a single adult and having hours of leisure time where you were....BORED?!?!  I wish I had time to be bored. 



Well, not really.  Life is crazy with these two littles, but so much fun.  There's so many more snuggles to be had than in the days of boredom.  But I wouldn't mind a little extra time to snuggle up with a good book.  (Or maybe catch up on all my blogging.  I don't know if that will ever happen again, at the rate I'm going.) 

Hanging out with Papa before church.

The spread.

A close-up of food, just because.

Great-Grammie


Demonstrating how to use my awesome apple peeler/corer/slicer.  I haven't used it in so long, it took me a couple tries to do it right.  But trust me, it was impressive once we figured it out.  And the kids enjoyed eating the slices.

Trevor and Ti up to shenanigans, no doubt.

Auntie Hopey sneaking in some loves.

With Grandma Carrie.

4 Generations!


A happenin' party (Also, my super dapper brother.)

Mason and Melanie playing with Londy-poo.

Spicer and Grampie

Hope and Trevor

Titus


Aunt Melanie, London, Juliet, and Grammie

Grandpa Vaccarello and Grandpa Snow (the girls' great-grandpas on Dan's side).  I love this picture of them.  This must be some story!!


Jack and Daniel

Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Robert

Mimi and Papa


Grammie and Grampie relaxin'

Christmas card picture, what-what!! (Seriously the only decent one we got.)

I loved going back and looking at these pictures.  This was such a happy day, and I'm so grateful we were able to have both our families with us (although we missed you Zach and Kim!!)  So much love in all these pictures.  I will always hold our girls' blessing days dear in my heart; there were both about as close to perfection as a day can get.  Welcome to the world, little Juju-bee. 





3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Happy blessing day! You have an awesome family - so many came!
Awwww Eddie Park! My heart just broke a little bit :)

Kathryn said...

What lovely photographs! I particularly like the last two. Looks like a special and memorable day

SupaFlowaPowa said...

loveeee her dress! What a beautiful day!!