(I stole this idea from Lyse, because let's face it, she's full of good ones.)
1. Learn to sew. Learn to love it.
2. Hike that trail through the hills by my in-laws all the way to the beach.
3. Try 3 new recipes each week. There are stacks and stacks from which to choose.
4. Exercise every day, except Sunday.
5. Visit the "English Village Shoppe and Tea Garden" that I drive by every day on my way to work.
6. Finish a completed draft of my book.
7. Learn five new songs on the piano.
8. Learn to say no. ...to chocolate.
9. Spontaneous date night.
10. Dress up for the midnight premier of Harry Potter. Cry when it's all over.
11. Visit the temple once every month.
12. Go visit those cool antique shops in San Juan Capistrano.
13. redecorate my home into something I love.
14. Go to the Getty!!
15. Learn to spend less than $50 bucks on groceries every week. You don't need all you think you do.
16. Visit San Francisco. (I don't know if that can happen, but I can try!)
17. Go camping. And really rough it--no phone or internet.
18. Make a new friend.
19. Live it up at Rashelle's wedding. Take so many pictures.
20. Visit the pet shop by my office.
21. Have friends over to dinner once a month.
22. Meet my friends from San Diego and reminisce.
23. Get pregnant.
[That last one was a joke. I'm turning 22, not 23!]