Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Graduate


My sister graduated on Friday! 

Finally got that diploma!

The proud parents!

Sooo popular.

With Grammie and Grampie

The Sibs.


Smexy!

London and Auntie Hopey.

London's graduation present!

These two guys...

YAY!
I'm so glad we had the chance to be here for Hopey!  I remember the feeling after graduation-- you have your whole life ahead of you, and the world is ripe with possibilities.  I'm so excited to see what the future holds for my beautiful, talented, intelligent, hard-working seesta.  Congratulations, Hopey, and Good Luck in P-town this fall!

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Congratulations to her!

I think Hope looks a lot like Sharon in the picture where she is standing next to her.

Jess said...

I am in shock. Can't believe Hope is a Graduate! I remember being at your house and playing with a tiny little hope and those American Girl dolls!
Congratulations Hope!